I still cannot believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Where has the fall season gone? We’re planning on cooking our own turkey since buying one in Jordan that’s already been prepared is super expensive (we’re talking well over $100!). We’ve never cooked one since we usually always go somewhere else for Thanksgiving dinner so I’m really hoping it turns out, which is also why my husband is in charge! I’m getting a head start today with the desserts: homemade pumpkin pie and salted caramel apple pie bars.I’m all about comfy outfits when it comes to holidays which center around eating a lot of food, so these maternity leggings are a great option for Thanksgiving. To be honest, I’m also wearing them a lot because at 38 weeks pregnant, I can’t stand the thought of putting on anything that isn’t stretchy!Before I go, I have to let you all know about an incredible sale going on now at Shopbop—you can receive up to 30% off any order, including designer brands like Stuart Weitzman, AG Jeans, and Vince! It’s the best time to invest in high-end purchases you can’t stop thinking about. Keep scrolling to see what I ended up grabbing for myself! Also, be sure to check back here bright and early on Friday morning for my massive Black Friday post—I’ll be sharing all the best deals and online codes, plus my own purchases. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Jacket (GAP–sold out; similar under $80)
- Sunglasses (Chanel)
- Sweater (c/o Ingrid & Isabel)
- Maternity Leggings (Amazon; similar here, here and here)
- Boots (Marc Fisher—now 30% off)
- Bag (Chanel)
- Lip (Estée Lauder ‘Dark Edge’)
Shop the Post
My Sale Purchases
- I am so excited to wear this red plaid coat for the holidays!
- I don’t typically wear much jewelry but these tassel earrings will be a festive touch to add to the solid colors I typically wear (under $50!)
- I’ve had this classic pair of Levi’s on my wishlist for the longest time and finally purchased them
- A wool beret is one of my favorite winter hats and I love the structured look of this one
- Making plans to wear this printed silk blouse with my new earrings and velvet loafers
- A turtleneck bodysuit is the perfect top to wear with high-waisted jeans