Happy Friday, guys! We’re heading to Israel today for a quick getaway to celebrate my birthday, which is tomorrow. We’re planning on touring a place near Jerusalem that makes hard cider, which I’m really excited about even though I can only have a little taste. We’ll definitely be bringing some home with us so I can enjoy it later, though!
Olive green always brings fall to mind, especially when paired with cognac. This slouchy cocoon sweater was the perfect addition to a tee and jeans combo for a casual look.
PSA on these maternity jeans—they’re on sale and I highly recommend them for a flattering boyfriend style. This particular pair is more cropped than other Paige boyfriend jeans, so they’re ideal if you happen to be petite.
- Sweater (c/o Shein; also more olive cardigans here and here)
- Sunglasses (Fendi)
- Tank (GAP)
- Denim (Paige–on sale; non-maternity version)
- Boots (Frye–now on major sale!)
- Bag (Saint Laurent; similar)
- Lip (Clinique ‘Beach Pop’)
Shop the Post