My daily beauty routine has featured this gorgeous Summer Breeze makeup collection from Laura Geller a lot lately, and I had to share it with you guys. At $44, this 4-piece set is a steal (the bronzer alone is almost $40!), and includes:
- Baked eyeshadow duo in ‘Fresco/Sable’ (soft rose/cool gray taupe)
- Double-ended eyeshadow/liner brush
- Baked body frosting/bronzer in ‘Tahitian’ with puff
- Color Luster lipgloss in ‘Peach Sorbet’ (coral pink)
This baked eyeshadow duo contains two beautiful shades for a neutral summer eye look with a touch of shimmer. I use the fluffy end of the eyeshadow brush to apply the soft rose shade all over my lids and up to my brow bone, then add the gray taupe shade in my eyelid creases for definition. When applied after eyelid primer, this shadow lasts all day, plus you can also dip the shadow brush in water to give the colors a bolder metallic sheen–great for taking your makeup from day to night. I like to give my eyes a smokey look sometimes by using the darker shade on the bottom lid, over top of my regular eyeliner.I can’t say enough good things about this bronzer. All of Laura Geller’s baked products are made in Italy, where they are baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, after which it becomes a silky powder. Not only is this beautiful (look at that swirl of color!), it is a fair-skinned girl’s best friend when it comes to adding a natural sunkissed glow to face and body. I love the color of this bronzer because it never leaves my skin looking orange; only lightly tanned with a soft shimmer. I like to use it for contouring my cheekbones and adding color to my décolletage if I wear a lower-cut top. The color is also buildable and can be used wet or dry, depending on desired intensity.
This peachy-pink shade of Color Luster lipgloss is a fabulous shade for summer that isn’t too bright, making it perfect for everyday use. It does take a few layers to get even coverage, but once applied, it feels very smooth and leaves a pretty stain on lips for hours.Grab this collection from QVC while it lasts!
Wearing the full collection here (sorry for the grainy selfie!)In addition to the 4-piece Summer Breeze Collection, I am including some of my other daily beauty products I used to complete this look, which you can shop below:
- Laura Mercier Undercover Pot concealer in ‘UC-2’
- Laura Geller Balance -n- Brighten foundation in ‘Fair’
- Laura Geller Baked highlighter in ‘French Vanilla’
- Bare Minerals BB Advanced SPF 20 Mineral Veil
- It Cosmetics Brow Power lift illuminator
- Laura Geller InkCredible waterproof eyeliner in ‘Brown Eyed Girl’
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascara