An easy way to transition a sleeveless jumpsuit into fall (worn here for summer) is to top it off with a blazer. Luxe details including leather, polished pumps, and a leopard calf hair clutch amplify the autumnal feel.
I wore this outfit for a celebration dinner with my husband last weekend. It’s hard to believe, but tomorrow is the one year blogiversary of Meagan’s Moda! I have a special surprise planned for tomorrow’s post, so stop by and check it out!
- Blazer (Target–old; similar)
- Jumpsuit (Kohls–no longer available; similar here and here)
- Belt (Ralph Lauren)
- Sunglasses (Chanel)
- Earrings (Premier Designs; love this pair)
- Pumps (Stuart Weitzman)
- Clutch (Vince Camuto–sold out; similar)
- Nails (Essie “Dressed to Kilt”)
- Lip (Bare Minerals Moxie “Call the Shots”)