I love pairing deep orange with vivid cobalt blue. Somehow, the two bold colors harmonize so well. For this look, the paisley pattern of my shorts created the color combination for me. I used pieces in the same hues to bring out each color of the print and pull the outfit together.
I’ve been adding an outer layer to many of my outfits lately. It always adds a little interest, and I usually need something extra anyway since I’m always cold from the air conditioning in stores and restaurants. For this look, a linen blazer in crisp white lends a fresh vibe and speaks to the summer season.
- Blazer (J. Crew–now on sale!)
- Camisole Tank (LOFT; similar)
- Shorts (J. Crew Factory–old; also love this pair)
- Earrings (Target–old; similar)
- Watch (Michael Kors)
- Sunglasses (Prada)
- Booties (Nordstrom)
- Clutch (Brahmin)
- Nails (Essie “Lacquered Up”)